Wednesday, February 29, 2012

No more mom and dad's room!

My little monkey has started to eat so much! She is now going 5 hours between feedings - a wonderful breakthrough for mom and dad!

Mike and I have also decided that it was time to start inching her towards sleeping in her own room. We like to keep it really cold in our room and for the past two months we have both woken up all night because we are too hot! We have been really trying to keep the temperature good for Maddie so we have pretty much made ourselves miserable. So, we decided that we would put Maddie in her little cradle next to her crib to start with. I have to admit, I think it was harder for me than her. Notice the sleeping bag in the picture? That's because mom ended up in that sleeping bag on the floor half way through the night! Even though we have a video monitor, I was freaking out all night that maybe it stopped working for some reason.

I am happy to report that I am no longer sleeping on the floor in the sleeping bag and Maddie is doing great in her own room!!

WAY TO GO MADDIE!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Maddie! Presley is 2 and I still wake up afraid that the video monitor isn't working...

    ReplyDelete