Tuesday, October 30, 2012

9 months going on 21....

9 Months going on 21.....
 
 
My baby is turning 10 months old tomorrow. I still find myself telling people I just had a baby. Then they ask me when and I realize as I am answering that I actually didn't just have a baby. But really, I swear it was yesterday!
 
Maddie is beyond adorable, there are no words to describe this little lady. She truly has a little personality on her and there is no doubt she will be the little girl that waits for a crowd to form so she can dance in the middle and create a show. When it's getting hard to get ready in the morning, what do we do? Put Maddie in a mirror and she'll entertain herself for hours. Doesn't sound like anyone I know does it? ;) 
 
To top it off, she is a little dare devil. Maddie will stand up and let go of everything. Her body will balance for about 3 seconds and then she comes plummeting down! It's a matter of time before she takes off!
 
But really... the absolutely funniest part of Maddie's developments. She tells you no for pretty much everything. You ask her or try to give her something and she will shake her head profusely in the "no" direction. The only problem is, she thinks she is supposed to do this when you ask her anything. We joke with her and we'll say... "Maddie, do you want to live in San Francisco?" We'll pause and she will start shaking her head no. I have no idea where she got this from!
 
 
Maddie Loves:
- Chicken Soup (at daycare)
- Crawling as fast as she can
- Standing up
- Looking at herself in the mirror
- Music - real people music, not lullabies
 
 
Maddie can:
- High five
- Wave bye bye
- Repeat some words (sounds like she has said hi and dog)
- Shake her head no
- GIVE KISSES!!! My favorite!!! Sweet girl :)








 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment